Monday, January 19, 2009

is this the life or what!

Huntin.....
fishing....
fishing.....
huntin.

Larry got this 9 point this morning on our land called "The Rock Pile". He is so happy and excited about it. This deer is the biggest one he has ever gotten, as far as antler spread, 18 1/2 inches wide. He says he is through huntin this year, cuz he got a big one, and now he can start fishin. Well, we will see about that. The season ends January 31 anyway. Why stop now.

By the way, it started snowing here around 1pm today. It isn't sticking but more may come tonight and into tomorrow. Hot tea and hot chocolate weather!! And quilting time too! I might post a picture of a quilt or two if I think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I love it!!! Great title and great first post! Welcome to bloggerville!!!!!!

    Kuddos to dad and his BBD (Big Buck Down). As for being finished for the season, well I guess we will have to see. My bet is NOT!

    Looking forward to keepin' up with you retarded...I mean retired folks. Good Job MOM!

    ReplyDelete